3530 Gunderson Ave., Berwyn, IL 60402
(708) 788-5804 Voice Mail • (708) 280-9400 Cell • (708) 788-5807 Fax
To help a company grow, succeed and profit with hands on management.
F&F Realty, Chicago, IL 1999-Present
• Responsible for all day to day operations at Howard Johnson Downtown.
• Coordinating conversion to Crown Plaza and Doubletree Conversion.
• Improved quality assurance scores.
• Decrease complains yearly.
• Increased NOI yearly.
• Eliminated overtime, lowered payroll and other expenses while improving service levels.
• Improved employee morale while decreasing turnover.
• Oversee and negotiate four union contracts.
Ramada Plaza Beach Resort, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 1997-1999
• Responsible for all day to day operations od 225 room full service beachfront property.
• Improved quality assurance score from 410-460 to attain Ramada Gold Key status.
• Reported directly to owner on all capitol renovation and long range strategic planning.
• Assisted with owner's sister property, Days Inn Oceanfront Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
• Added microwaves, refrigerators, hairdresser, safes, coffee makers, medicine cabinets and pedestal sinks in all rooms.
Vacation Break Management, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 1993-1997
• Finished overseeing all Resort property operations.
• Sea Gardens Beach and Tennis Resort. RCI Gold Crown Property, Pompano Beach, Fl.
• Santa Barbara Resort and Yacht Club. RCI Gold Crown Property, Pompano Beach, FL.
• Palm Aire Resort and Spa. RCI Gold Crown Property, Pompano Beach, FL.
• Port Lucaya Resort and Yatch Club. Full service 200 room hotel. Freeport, Bahamas.
• Finalist for American Resort Development Association General Manager of the year.
• Developed and implemented budgets, staffing guides, training manuals and all P&P's.
Roosevelt University, Chicago, IL 1985
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Oakton Community College, Des Plaines, IL 1983
Associates Degree, Hospitality Management
Single Adoptive Father of newborn baby boy, March 1998.
Featured in Chicago Magazine, July 2000.
Coach for Youth soccer, baseball and basketball.